Description: LearnBop is an interactive, web-based learning system for K-12 mathematics. LearnBop helps students build a strong foundation by uncovering gaps in their prior knowledge and using that data to create a plan to master those concepts.
- LearnBop starts with a pre‑assessment to identify gaps in students’ level of prior knowledge. Then, using dynamic math problems, called Bops, LearnBop teaches students K–12 math concepts aligned to state and national standards.
- Within LearnBop, if a student answers a question incorrectly, the system breaks the larger problem down into smaller more manageable steps - a proven technique for working toward mastery. By training students how to think about solving problems, LearnBop helps them become self‑directed learners.
- Unlike most math problems that start and end with one question, Bops respond in real‑time to student input. Each incorrect answer becomes a tutoring session, asking students questions, providing hints and suggestions, and allowing them to learn from their mistakes until they come up with the solution on their own.
- Post‑assessments provide effective RTI tools, measuring students’ mastery of concepts to ensure that they are prepared for state and other high‑stakes exams.
- Use LearnBop in the classroom, in a computer lab before, during, or after school, and at home.
Description: Stride is an award-winning, cross-platform adaptive learning solution for PreK- 8th grade that quickly accelerates learning with engaging curriculum engineered to match the depth and rigor of higher learning standards. Stride motivates students towards mastery and rewards learning with games.
Stride assists to personalize learning through a powerful combination of adaptive technology, custom educational resources, and game-based incentives.
- Over 50,000 questions
- Covering grades PreK-8
- Language Arts
- Science (3rd -8th)
- Over 2,000 Instructional Resource Guides
- Over 900 Instructional Videos
- Over 1,900 TEIs
- Assessments and data tools
Description: EmbarK12 is an innovative one-year program for children ages 3–5. This award-winning program combines engaging interactive online lessons with hands-on learning materials, activities, and high-quality children’s literature. Flexible enough for classroom settings, school and district learning centers, and other pre-K environments, the EmbarK12 program fully prepares children for kindergarten with skills and capabilities as defined by leading standards organizations.
- 18 thematic units: contain topics relevant to young children, such as “Family and Friends,” “My Five Senses,” and “Looking at Animals.” Units may be presented in full or in part to complement a program already in use. The EmbarK12 program has 18 thematic units containing topics relevant to young children. Using appealing images and symbols, the “Weather and Calendar” theme explores this topic throughout EmbarK12’s six core subjects.
- 6 subjects covered in each thematic unit: language arts, math, science, social studies, art, and music.
- 4–6 modules in each subject: each 40-minute module includes several activities, both offline and online. Activities with and without teacher involvement can be adapted for a variety of settings: large groups, small groups, pairs of students, or one-to-one with a student and teacher.
- Over 430 modules: contains more than 1,200 activities.
- Customizable implementation: thematic units may be presented in full or in part to complement a program already in use.
ACT/SAT Test Prep
Description: K12’s adaptive online prep courses can help strengthen a student’s performance on the SAT or ACT exams. Test Prep sessions are aligned to occur right before the test date.
Students can choose from two, online-only course formats:
- The instructor-led format includes intensive small-group and 1:1 support.
- The student-led format is primarily asynchronous, with instructor support as needed.
Both formats provide access to a virtual library of test prep resources .
- Math, verbal, and writing tutorials accompanied by assessments.
- A wide variety of practice questions with instant, easy-to-understand feedback through an online platform.
- 3 Full-length practice tests.
- Experienced English & Math teachers provide specific instruction on the assessment content.
Description: MARK12 Reading I and II (adaptive remediation) Mastery. Acceleration. Remediation. K12. MARK12 courses are for students in the third to fifth grades who are struggling readers. MARK12 Reading gives students who are reading several grades below grade level the opportunity to master missed concepts in a way that accelerates them through the remediation process by incorporating adaptivity and online assessments.
Students work independently and with a Learning Coach to develop oral reading, comprehension, phonics, spelling, and fluency skills. They also practice grammar, usage, mechanics, and composition. The engaging course features new graphics, learning tools, and games; adaptive activities that help struggling students master concepts and skills before moving on; and more support for Learning Coaches to guide their students to success.