QUick "How To" Links
Welcome to the Keystone Strong Start website - the newest addition to the wealth of resources available to our partner schools to help their students succeed with Keystone.
Whether you are a new Keystone partner or returning Keystone partner, it is important for your faculty and classroom facilitators to become familiar with the links and resources on this site and bookmark them for future reference.
We are committed to providing our partners with all of the resources and support they need for their students to succeed with the Keystone program.
We look forward to helping you and your students get off to a Strong Start!
The additional tools and resources inlcude quick tutorials and policy reminders that were created to assist you and your staff with onboarding new students
- How To: Create your Keystone Schedule
- How To: Navigate the Keystone Classroom _Blackboard Basics 1
- How To: Navigate the Keystone Courses_Blackboard Basics 2
- How To: Submit your Keystone Assignments
- How To: Understand your Keystone Gradebook
- How To: Understand your Individual Progress Report
- How To: Understand Academic Integrity
- How To: Understand Computer Lab Best Practices
It is important to review the technical requirements to ensure that your students' computers are fully compatable with all Keystone online content. Technical Requirement