About our school
The Keystone School provides high-quality, flexible, individualized educational experiences in a safe, technology-enabled learning environment to empower students to achieve their academic and personal goals.
The Keystone School staff, students, parents, and school partners work to achieve our mission through a process of continuous improvement and professional development based on the Expected School-wide Learning Results outlined below for School Culture, Engagement, Instruction, and Achievement.
- All Keystone students, parents, student advocates, faculty, and staff participate in learning as a lifelong process and actively support the learning of others.
- Students are actively engaged in their academic coursework.
- Parents and student advocates utilize The Keystone School tools and resources to monitor and motivate student learning.
- Faculty and staff work to design and implement programs and services that improve student achievement.
- Faculty engage in ongoing, individual professional improvement.
- Success is achieved by collective and individual engagement.
- Students show activity within their courses in an appropriate amount of time.
- Students complete their courses within their specified amount of time.
- Students have the opportunity to be involved in clubs and organizations.
- Parents, guardians, and school officials are engaged with their students’ education.
- Students have the opportunity to actively communicate with teachers and school community.
- All Keystone students, parents, and student advocates are supported by faculty and staff who provide meaningful learning experiences and opportunities for individual academic success.
- Students are supported by faculty and staff who are experts in their content area and use a variety of instructional strategies.
- Students utilize instructional tools designed to promote academic honesty and achievement.
- Faculty creates connections with students through meaningful content, personalized feedback, and proactive support.
- The Keystone School ensures student success by providing continued supervision and support of faculty and analysis of instructional strategies.
- All Keystone students, parents, student advocates, faculty, and staff view their role as critical to attaining a common mission: empowering students to achieve their academic goals.
- Students, parents, faculty, and staff are provided appropriate resources and services to meet the needs of students.
- The Keystone School conducts regular programmatic evaluations of student performance to inform school improvement.
- Appropriate student information is shared with necessary members of the Keystone community as needed to improve achievement.
- Keystone staff leverages opportunities for sharing, communication, and collaboration to develop a broader sense of the Keystone community.